Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lesson #3

Learning to let go

God always allow circumstances to come our way
So that we would learn to depend on His grace
Not our own limited understanding about people
In the end, God knows us the best

Read from Facebook about “Message from God”
Saying that “it’s time for you to let go”
I have no clue about what will happen next but
God really does have His purpose for telling me this.
Call it a co-incidence?
You bet…

Never in her mind where we did take her words seriously
We came to the replacement class
She wasn’t there in the class
We tried to search and ask

I was very angry
Because I don’t think that was right
In my heart I wanted her to know how I felt and how wrong she was
In the end, I walked off without telling her anything

Thank God
The truth is, we signed the attendance for this class yesterday
It’s our freewill to come or not to come today
It was our mistake not to pay full attention to this matter
That’s how we ended up here this morning

Most of the time we can’t see the whole story
But God can
If I choose to release my temper at that moment
I think I will make it worst

Well
It’s a blessing in the end
Isn’t it?
I did make an effort to come
Giving my best and letting it go
God is in control

God is Good
All the time
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment